środa, 9 grudnia 2015

DO YOU BELIEVE IN ANGELS?

,,There are Angels all around us  we just have to learn to feel their Wings ''


 Hello Aisha with you today ! . I want to show you frosty ,snowy canvas with winter Angel . Creative Embellishments has so many awesome winter chipboards that I can used in my project. This canvas is a gift for my friend she loves Angels I hope she like it:)







 First on my background I used snowflakes stencil . Also I add some crackle white paste and white glitter.Then I start to added all embelishments flowers, metal pieces, chippies and my favorite prima angels  .I alter my snowflakes with white gesso and white glitter . Beautiful flourish and moroccan panel  I paint with white gesso and add some crackle paste.
To add more texture I used gauze and micro glass beads. All my embellishments I paint with white gesso and start to spray colours . I used mica powder blue , pearl silver and old silver paint . On flowers I added some silver glitter. The final step was to add a little magic to the whole image. I used mica powder blue opal magic I added on the wings of an angel and around  to make it looks like glow.










All beautiful chippies are  available in the Creative Embellishments Store as well as hundreds of other amazing items. Thanks for stopping by! XOXOX Aisha

Im entering following challenges;
                                                           wyzwanie #12 studio75


kolorowy jarmark -wyzwanie z brokatem



3 komentarze:

  1. amazing project! totally magical :) thank you for joining us in Kolorowy Jarmark :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. O rety! Cudowna anielska praca!!! Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu na blogu Studio75! Wszystkiego dobrego w Nowym Roku! Happy New Year :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dziękuję :) I także życzę wszystkiego najlepszego w Nowym Roku

      Usuń