czwartek, 22 grudnia 2016

Do you believe in magic?

,,Those who don't believe in magic will never find it ''

Hi my friends !!This is my new magic canvas with sparkle fairy .For the background I used circle stencil with modeling paste . To add some colors I used Lindy's stamp gang magicals.

Oh I love love love fairies from Creative Embellishments ;) I altered my fairy with white gesso and white glitter ,for the wings I used metallic paints .






Thanks for taking time to stop the blog during this busy time of the year .I wish everyone a very fun, safe ,healthy and Happy Holiday season !!! XOXO Aisha


I'm entering this into the following challenges:










9 komentarzy:

  1. so lovely. I just adore the colours! Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics this month. Sammy-x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This is fabulous, love how you added the sparkle!
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. so very pretty and one of my fave colour combos. Love fairies and she is stunning with those gorgeous wings. Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This is simply outstanding and mesmerizing. I do not believe in magic but these pictures have done their magic. Great job!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez administratora bloga.

    OdpowiedzUsuń